10 reasons to earn a degree in psychology according to Dr. Nicole Johnson, psychology professor at American Public University. She posted this list in an introductory psychology course for her undergrad students.
1. Psychology can open doors to many careers
2. Psychology enables you to learn how people think
3. The careers are rewarding
4. You can make a difference in the lives of others.
5. You can purse many specialties
6. You learn how to record, analyze and interpret data
7. It is a stepping-stone to advance degrees
8. The job outlook is good
9. You can work in a variety of work settings
10. It has some good earning potential